If you are already a fan of Himalayan pink salt to spice up your dishes, it is certainly not going to cost you to use it as a decorative element at home, especially when you know all its healthy benefits.
Surely you have seen them more than once, they are large and solid pieces of Himalayan pink salt that are used as lamps or candle holders. Its culinary properties are fabulous, we tell you the amazing benefits that it also has at home.
They are beautiful, but far from their delicate and colorful aesthetics, they have properties that will make your home a place with better energy taking care of the health of its inhabitants. The pink salt lamps are natural rocks native to the Himalayas, they are all different given their origin, you will not find one equal to another. Do not miss its amazing benefits that science guarantees.
Purify the air
According to Dr. Manoj K Ahuja, a radiologist at the Gulati Imaging Institute in Delhi, “Salt crystal products tend to reduce irritants, pathogens, and air allergens by removing water vapor from the air. Himalayan pink salt is a natural ionic air purifier that extracts toxins from the environment and neutralizes them. ”
This purifying phenomenon is due to the negative ionization of the air, so the waves of smartphones, tablets, computers, and routers would be neutralized making the home environment healthier and of quality counteracting electromagnetic radiation. They attract water molecules from the environment and absorb them and with them, the particles they contain as dust, tobacco smoke, pollen … this absorption capacity is called hygrometry and good results have also been observed in cases of asthma and allergies.
Increase energy levels
Tiredness and daily fatigue can be counteracted by outdoor walks, a relaxing bath or a few days of disconnection in nature, factors that produce negative ion discharges revitalizing the body.
According to Dr. Pierce J. Howard, director of research at the Center for Applied Cognitive Sciences in Charlotte, North Carolina, ” Negative ions increase the flow of oxygen in the brain, increasing alertness and mental energy.”
A lamp, or candle holder, of salt in the room where you spend more time at home, can help you fight fatigue.
Improve sleep quality and concentration
Overexposure to positive ions in the air can alter the quality of sleep by reducing the oxygen supply. The salt lamps of the Himalayas by generating negative ions neutralize the problem favoring rest and concentration in the tasks we are doing.
Maintains harmony at home
It improves the mood naturally, helps to relax the body and maintain a positive attitude, why? Because the discharge of negative ions increases the production of serotonin (the happiness hormone) that brings well-being and happiness to the body and mind.
Accelerate the metabolism
It seems science fiction but, as the digestive system is regulated by the nervous system, the salt lamp favors bowel movement by increasing the production of hormones that are released by positive ions, such as serotonin, keeping the microbiota healthy and helping you control of weight. Who was going to tell you that a lamp would help you in your bikini operation?
Not only can you use lamps or candle holders to benefit from these properties, but you can also put some pink Himalayan salt that you use in the kitchen, in the corners of the house that you consider necessary.
To keep your salt lamp in perfect condition every 2 or 3 days with a cloth, you will prevent dust from accumulating on the rock. Keep it on for as long as possible to balance household air ions. Have you convinced yourself that you need a salt lamp at home?
8 reasons to include coriander in your diet
This herb is a great ally against diabetes, it also has powerful digestive virtues and favors the elimination of gases
The cilantro is an aromatic spice, popular and indispensable in many kitchens to enhance the flavor of dishes, native to Asia. However, this plant of the parsley family has great medicinal properties unknown to many. Today we explain some of its benefits and why you should introduce it in your day today.
1. Cilantro is a fundamental ally against diabetes. Taking it is useful to regulate blood glucose levels, which can decrease it up to 15% in patients with diabetes.
2. It contains ideal carminative properties for the prevention and elimination of gases and to combat stomach problems, as well as abdominal swelling and stomach heaviness.
3. Like other plants of its kind, it is perfect for eliminating bad breath since it cleanses the mouth of the toxins that cause the smell. A mouthwash can be done by adding coriander branches in boiling water. Once hot, strain and let cool.
4. It is a potent anti-inflammatory and analgesic, which helps both reduce inflammation of the joints and fight pain in them in people with rheumatoid arthritis.
5. In addition to its medicinal properties, it also has a powerful diuretic effect helping to prevent fluid retention and eliminate toxins. Its intake favors the organism to be satisfied more frequently.
6. This plant is a great ally against the flu. Properties and contain antibacterial contains vitamins A and C. Therefore, a coriander infusion is the best option when the first symptoms begin to be felt.
7. In people with high cholesterol, coriander can help reduce blood levels of bad cholesterol (LDL) and increase good (HDL), according to studies from the Benemérita Universidad Autónoma de Puebla (UAP), Mexico. Therefore, drinking coriander tea infusions is beneficial to reduce it.
8. This spice can also contribute to the regulation of menstruation and to deal with the symptoms of perimenopause such as migraine, back pain or joint pain, thanks to its multiple anti-inflammatory properties.